Air 2-in-1 Activity Dress-Euphoria Air-Adjustable Straps
- For: Tennis, Pickleball, Skating, Yoga & Studio, On The Move, Workout and Lounging.
- Cloudful® Air fabric. It is soft to touch, moisture-wicking, yet much cooler and sleeker next to your skin. Ideal for humid conditions and low intensity recreation like yoga, barre ballet dance, pilates, golf and other casual activities.
- Technology that ensures the fabric stretches with your body, no matter how you move. 4-way stretch offers ultimate mobility without wearing down the fabric.
- Breathable fabrics for indoor & outdoor activities so you can be sure to feel comfortable throughout your workout and throughout the day.
- Never worry about embarrassing sweat stains again with fabric technology that wicks sweats and other liquids.
- Featuring removable pads for customized support only when and where you want it.
- Adjustable straps to find your perfect fit.
- 2-in-1: Built-in romper for comfort & protection (shorts are not separate).
Fabric & Care
- 77% nylon and 23% elastane
- Machine wash cold
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Wash with like colors
- Turn garment inside out
Free Shipping on orders over $39
*Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping may take longer than estimated. If you have any questions, please give us a shout at email@example.com. Our customer service team will do all they can to help you!
*To see a list of countries we ship to and estimated shipping times, click here
*RE: COVID-19, click here
I love the dress it just didn't fit me right so I had to exchange it and I have not received my exchange yet
I ordered this dress in a L based off the reviews.
For reference I’m 5 ft tall, 150 pounds, curvy, medium sized boobs ( i don’t wear conventional bras but i order my sports bras from gym shark and i get a M…hope that helps😬)
Anyway, it was too big, even if i got the version with adjustable straps it would be too big.
These have the shirts attached i think, those fit great in a L.
I think a M could be a better fit.
But i reached out to customer services to do an exchange for a M, instead they offered me a full refund and suggested i gift it to someone else which is exactly what i did. I really appreciated this from them. Lovely surprise.
I would order again for sure and i would order the dresses that don’t have the shorts attached.
Cause if you have a bigger butt and smaller chest ordering anything smaller is gonna be a B bad word for the lady parts.
Feedback for the company : you should do an option to choose a short size that do not come attached with the dress for ladies who have bigger bums and smaller chests. I’d be nice to pick a M dress and a L shorts.
Great look and length. But unluckily, this dress got white spots on them from the soap after washing even though I washed it as recommended at 30°.
I love this dress. I can even skip wearing a bra with my 38D's. The adjustable straps make it smashing.
gonna return due ti the top part isn't fitting