In My Feels Contrast Mesh 2-in-1 Short
- For: Yoga & Studio, On The Move and Lounging
- Give your look dimension with mesh designs that contrast with the simplicity of solid colors.
- Crossover designs that prove fashion can be more than two-dimensional.
- Technology that ensures the fabric stretches with your body, no matter how you move. 4-way stretch offers ultimate mobility without wearing down the fabric.
- Breathable fabrics for indoor & outdoor activities so you can be sure to feel comfortable throughout your workout and throughout the day.
- Never worry about embarrassing sweat stains again with fabric technology that wicks sweats and other liquids.
Fabric & Care
- 96% polyester and 4% elastane
- Machine wash cold
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Wash with like colors
- Turn garment inside out
Free Shipping on orders over $49
*Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping may take longer than estimated. If you have any questions, please give us a shout at email@example.com. Our customer service team will do all they can to help you!
*To see a list of countries we ship to and estimated shipping times, click here
*RE: COVID-19, click here
such cute shorts, love the lines and design! true to size.
I'm not sure why I thought these had pockets but they don't. Someone said to size up so I did and they were too big. I'd say stick to your size. These would be a+ if they had pockets.
If you’re a body builder, size up 1, especially for bulking season. Love the shorts and the style, great coverage. I purchased the M based off of the size chart & also based off of a review stating their medium Nike shorts are comparable in size to these Halara shorts… my medium Nike’s give a bit more stretch/space in the stomach area whereas these halara’s do not. Medium fit perfect (as in DONT shrink them otherwise they’d be too small).
Very beautiful, comfy, and high quality construction shorts. Definitely size up though. I normally wear a medium in everything else, but I followed the advice of the reviews and ordered a large. Very glad I did. For reference I’m 5’6” and 150 lbs and a size 6-8 in jeans.
I am rather petite but still could’ve been a medium in these given they run small… I based myself off the size chart to order but should’ve listened to reviews. I would’ve preferred a looser athletic fit like on the model but they’re a bit tighter on me.
For reference I am 115lbs, 5’3,23” waist and 40” butt. I wear size 2 or 4 Lululemon and XS all bottoms at Zara.